Monday, January 23, 2012

Ashley the "Autumn Breeze"

Ashley the "Autumn Breeze"
I absolutely love Ashely to me she carries this air of self-acceptance, style and creativity of her own 20 year old self . To me she seems to know who she is, a fashion student of Art Institute international- Kansas City, where I also attend, she spends a quote on quote " crazy amount of time on Facebook, twitter, tumbler" etc. which is quite normal a way of life so to speak, a part of our culture. " A girl's gotta stay connected!!!".  When asking about her interest she said she loves shopping online, where she can easily identify and pin-point what she would like to see her self in,works out, yeah to stays fit, which is always a plus, including her social life . With two lovely dogs, great personality, shopping, staying healthy and exploring the social world we call the "World-wide Web"shes pretty much intact and your average vibrant 20 year old .  When I asked her where she likes to shop she smiled saying "She loves to shop at Forever 21, H&M, and really doesn't have to have a( and I'm not getting this word-for word I'm sure-forgive me ) "certain shopping destination but looks for considerate prices and works it into her wardrobe". Bargain shopping is just fine with her and I have to agree, you don't need to spend $300 to make a nice, impacting, or even trendy outfit. she understands style and shops for what suits her interest and characteristics. Today her look is simpler but I still love it, its amazing what accessories and simple layers can do. Now I posted her images a while ago, and had trouble getting the images I wanted up ....so here we go again!!!




Ashely's awesome elbow sleeves



Gorgeous leather boots!!! 



Look at the accessories simple, cute, perfect fit!!!

Accessories!!!!
 If you notice the feel of the outfit is smooth, causal, comfy and to me quite Trendy!!! I love how the colors are in season, she mixes it up neutral cream, mahogany,dark coco, chocolate browns and jewelry to MATCH( bracelet and earring)!!! Warm, natural and relaxed look..Love it.  Gotta love those booties..so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment