Monday, January 30, 2012

Westren beauty

Elizabeth ( Causal creams & neutral colors)
Elizabeth is 25 and she is currently a student and will be receiving her masters in public administration.  Well educated and loves fashion, that's amazing.Because she's in school she doesn't have much leisure time. She loves fashion therefor she shops at Ann Taylor as well. She feels ( which is true) that Ann Taylor keeps up with fashion, style, and has great choices plus she works there. She just so happened to be wearing what was being displayed. She loves to shop and shops at places like H&M as well.

Super Cute -boots bringing the outfit together

1 comment:

  1. I really love the scarf and the color platte of this outfit. This is an outfit I would can relate to and similar to somthing that I would wear. I have many nutral colors in my closet.

    ReplyDelete