Monday, January 23, 2012

"All About Coach"
















 Now it's time to talk about a influential fashion name...Coach. It seems I've never been inside a lot of places, a good thing to because when it's your first time you really take everything around you in. My learning experience and thrill for Coach has only grown the more now that I have entered into thee humble abode. I've never been inside coach, so you can image when I walked into those big opened glass doors, brightly lite display area with ALL the mirrors and All the glamorous collection pieces, I was a"bit" awestruck. It was different every color, design and detail stood out and the associates were rather nice, every piece speaks to you in some way.  Everything was bleach white,a brightness that didn't hurt my eyes and kind of made me feel okay to touch the displayed items( and the associates, encouraging me as well!!! :). The Focus was on The New Willis Bag which is considered a rebirth of an Icon. So there were clutches, wristlets, totes, hobo's, handbags, messenger bags, sunglasses, scarves, shoes you name it they seemed to have it.   
The address of the one I visited was :       

Coach

Independence Center
2035 Independence Center Drive
Independence, MO 64057

Here's some images from the website and things I found in the store!!!!






 Coach is truly expressing who they are not only by the items, but the setting, atmosphere, images and seemingly simple but pleasant lifestyle the people lead, who are shown on the website. Here are some more beautiful and one-of a kind Coach items.




 This here are pictures from the Coach website showing all it's many and assorted handbags, purses etc.









 Here are the wristlets, zippies( that's what I call it), and wallets. Any type of holder, carrier you need, might need or think you need or want....they got it, and with so many colors and styles, it's truly a rare, lovely jewel of a retail store.






 Here we have the accessories such as jewelry!!! Please do enjoy!!!



Color me " Coach"
Sneakers Like some I saw in the store


  Coach is a Classic, really nothing else to say besides, awesome, beautiful makes you feel good, a worth while expense, glamorous, and so on.  Target market " Women" for the store I was at, but it's for men and women. I tried a satchel, it was brown and orange for $287, if money was on me I'd be personally showing you a picture right now"with the satchel on me!!!".If I had 2 thousand dollars on me it would have all went to that store, from the moment I walked in. Lovely. It's a really nice, calm, bright shopping experience ( I say bright because everything is bleach white where the items, glass and other structures aren't supporting something. even if you don't shop, and what every you get will be durable, long-lasting, trendy, worth-while and fashionable. If you have the money to spent more power to you and if you don't necessarily have the money to spend, when you can it's magical. It's a lovely gift, surprise or treat for anyone who appreciates Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment