Monday, January 23, 2012




New York & Company 



It seems to feel exactly what the names says it is, as far as I can understand what New York feels like at a distant, far away view. The store is big, bright, open, classy, almost face-pasted, as if in each new section the mannequins are leading you to and in a new and different part of New York. I like, big spot lights sleek black doors, tall glass windows and so on......


Cute little nifty flat shoes
Cobalt blue Trench   


The prices here are of a higher range a purse I picked up was about $48 and I believe the trench was $168. Once again a women retail store, age range 22-30 something, possibly higher or lower. This store seemed business, formal, an high-end preppy look. Nothing wrong with that and depending on your style you may really like it, I did. In this store I have a lot of images for you to view, enjoy. If your interedsted the addess is :            

New York & Company

Independence Center
2035 Independence Center Drive
Independence, MO 64057



Preppy Look    


No comments:

Post a Comment