Sunday, February 12, 2012

BOOMERANG 40's-80's

Boomerang the Store



Boomerang is a vintage store that carries items such as clothes, glasses, wigs, socks, boots, recorders, toys, pots etc. dated all the way back to the 1980's through 1940's. The address is 3900 Pennsylvania AvenueKansas City, MO 64111.
  I loved this store I was laughing and having a good time, the atmosphere is really relaxed, stuff is every where, music from the "good times", its was a nice look and kick back into the past, which is still a very big part of the future. The target market is anyone who loves anything from this time, I mean there were so many things I was the for a while and still didn't look at everything. But if I really had to put one it would be 18-40's or even higher and lower, lots of stuff. I purchased a little something my self and I'm very pleased. They allow you to touch and try on things because when you purchase it you can't bring it back.


When you first enter the door this is what you see....



Here are some poetry dishes, crafts and the like:





Some Glasses:













here are the record's, antiques and such :








A little Batman for ya!!











Clothes:





Disco Shirts
Mannequin outfit






Random crazy stuff:




Lounging Spot







The store really isn't pricy at all, just a nice, fun place to remember the past and be a part of it...for some or many again. It's crazy, wild, funky and strange with a little twist of bliss. I like the store definitely original, even good store name.














2 comments:

  1. this looks like a really cool store i would love to check it out some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really unique store; I am really interested in checking it out. I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete