Sunday, February 5, 2012

Universal Kathy

Universal Kathy
Kathy here was the very first person I ever took a picture of for my blog. I was trying to figure out how to properly place this photo on here. And here we have it.  She is a manager at the Price Chopper and  also works another job. She is in her 40's and has a lovely smile and personality from what I was able to see. I liked her causal but business like attire. I felt it was well put together. She's wearing black slacks, a red jacket, and a white shirt...pretty simple. Well her accessories really brought out her outfit. Her Belt buckle happened to match a clip she had in her hair, which was styled in a pretty,curly ponytail. I also liked her black & white pearl necklace which gave a nice feminine touch to her outfit. Then there's the sharp coal glasses that look quite professional.  She said she lived in the area and that she as always loved fashion. She said she shops at the mall, JCPenny's, and many places to find fashion, or simply something new for her wardrobe. She has an outfit that is simple but worked in different ways that looked nice or a touch here and there could have created a totally different look. Either way she looks fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. I like her jacket, I know red is a big color for the fall/winter season and she is definitely keeping on trend with it!

    ReplyDelete