Sunday, February 5, 2012

Smart & Relaxed Taylor!!!

Add caption


Hello everyone!!! This here is Taylor!!! He is 19 years old, enjoys shopping and browsing without being distrubed when doing these things. ( Which is what I did :) !! ) He was kind and quiet after I got the pictuers he was gone!! I asked if he wanted to view the pictuers he said it's okay, I looked up and he was half way across the room....of a...you guessed it a H&M store down on at the Country Club Plaza.  But I did say I just wanted some pictures for a project at the Art Institute school.


These are a bit of a mixture to what I was thinking

His look was a little bohemian, Safari desert, relaxed and smart!!! I liked it so I got a picture. I like how he has neutral colors, the navy blue in his jacket as well as the reddish brown rimmed glasses. It was a nice little mixture that he may not have been trying to find when putting together the outfit. When I asked he didn't think he was really fashion, shrugged his shoulders and turned red with a little smile. His Sathcel looked to be matching his shirit and Beanie. The patterns and designs through out the outfit, matching gray shoes, shirt and bag looked great mixed with the relxed kaki pants his was sporting.







1 comment:

  1. I love it when people wear neutrals with that kind of indian style design. I like his outfit because of the design on his shirt.
    great pic!!

    ReplyDelete