Sunday, February 5, 2012

Soren??Soran??Sorin??? HighFlyer

The Coat fit her well and the black leather looking purse was a nice fit.


This is Soren/Soran/Sorin??? I'm not sure how she spells it, but she was kind enough to allow me to take a pictuer of her outfit. She doesn't feel she's very photogenic, but no one has to be to take a picuter!!!Yeah!!! Now when I asked her where she shops she said lots of places, the mall,H&M, just to name a few. Shes the type of gal who keeps clothes for years never haveing worn them until a speacial occasin arises or when she journeys through her closet. She enjoys fashion herself, attending the Art Institute International of Kansas City, living about 30 minutes away from the school I believe. She is 25 years old I believe but she herself works at H&M, A very popular place to be and work at I see. When I asked of hobbies I don't beleive she could give me one at the time.

Here is one of the items she said shes had for about 3-5 years and never wore until this speacial day January 24 2012.
The shoes look to be  silver snake skin, shiny and pointed which really looked good. This picture doesn't do any justice at all. 


The shirt as you can see is a darkish blue-green shear shirt, which I though was a good combination with the shiny silver shoes. She also had these cute pearly-blue-green jeweled earrings the matched her shirt and shoes. Accessories!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Soren's shoes and shirt in this outfit! So cute, she is in a couple of my classes and always looks good!

    ReplyDelete